- dysphoricsylph makes the best gifs (if you aren’t following her, do it now)
- ryanishka has the best comments (seriously)
- Dance Moms blogs are all cool until the show actually comes on (like that one friend thats all great and then you realize they are actually scary as hell)
- never EVER spell a ballet term wrong unless you want to be brutally murdered (seriously dont)
- that is all good luck bye
and also you have to follow balletomaneassoluta and aurelie-dupont for the best gifs.
Don’t even think about reposting or adding weheartit as a source. And don’t get me started on adding pictures with pointe shoe ribbons tied wrong.
^ Very true about weheart it -.-. Also, I don’t necessarily agree with point 1 because of all those other amazing gif makers. Follow us allll :P If you want
Generally, if you’re a ballet blog, you should just avoid the ballet tag ;D. Too many reposts & cringey photos of people who’ve obviously never been in pointe shoes before…
All that aside, & on a positive note, everybody on the ballet side of tumblr are lovely :3